Monday, January 13, 2014

Fun-a-Day 4, 5 & 6

I have stopped using this blog. I got the tumbler, the face book, the google plus, got it all and this blog seems like the one that gets the least attention. I thought why not use it for Fun-A-Day this month, at least it will get some use. I work on my art everyday but I don't always get around to posting it on the internet all of the time, but am regular enough. I knew the content creation would be the easy part of this project.One thing I don't do too often is write about my work. I am one of those "let the art speak for itself" types, and I stick to that, but I was going to plan and work on my writing craft a little bit during the Fun-A-Day process.

The images below are of three different days that I worked on a painting on the wall of my dining room. They don't look that different, but it looks better to me with each one, a subtle addition of layers. My roommate works on the boat in the painting, I told him I would finish it before he goes back to work. He got called in today, so I have one more day to have the finished product.



No comments: