Monday, August 20, 2012

Super Real Estate

super real estate

So here it is, my 500th post.

Thanks to all who have check out the blog over the years. I've learned a lot during this time and the blog has been a nice way to archive my comics, paintings and other projects.

Although sometimes as the I use a similar formula I have grown a little tired of the single frame black and white comics and haven't been posting as much. Figuring out where I need to go in new directions left me with a bit of a hiatus.

Recently I have begun doing some work with colored India Ink and been thinking about the origins of humanity. Also I have been more interested in creating stories rather than single jokes. Sometimes humor can come from knowing a character and that isn't always easily expressed in single frames. Sure, I could use familiar copy written characters like Batman, but I am more interested in developing my own characters.

I'm looking forward to sharing my artistic projects based upon that in the near future.